This is a collection of some of the Greatest Kirby work around Deviantart!
What you need to know about the group and why it was made!
First off, ANYONE CAN JOIN! Yes, anyone is more than welcome to be a member or a watcher, you don't have to be a skilled artist, a magical person or pay with points, nada. Send you request to join and I will add you. ;3 <3
Why was the group created?
This group is and will have the best Kirby collection you will ever see on Deviantart. This group will offer you a chance to meet other Kirby fans, see great work, read interviews from Kirby fan artists, learn something new, and best of all - NOT BE SPAMMED WITH TERRIBLE PICTURES.
There will be a 'quality standard' that must be reached with work that's to be submitted for the following reasons.
1. Most people who do watch fanclubs/fangroups get spammed with art that guess what - will be deleted from their inbox. (Its the most annoying thing in the world for group to accept anything from anyone and the end result is you getting tons of spam and only a few good pictures.)
2. It gives those Deviants a chance who are truly great artists, to get their name out there because their work will get the recognition it deserves.
3. It makes the group clean, enjoyable and as a result, the group members are happy.
So what are the quality standards/rules required to submit to this group?
1. The work has to look like actual effort was put into making it.
(Anyone can make art in PhotoShop, but how you use it is what matters. Understanding the program and working it while putting effort in the work is what makes a great digital piece.)
2. NO FAN CHARACTERS!
I don't want female Kirbies with insane hair and angel/pixie wings or a thousand Meta Knight knock off's running around the group. The only thing allowed at the moment is someone who has edited characters from the Kirby series to look like humans, animals, etc - that is fine because it is still the original character itself, it's just made differently.
3. Work submitted must look like a completed image.
There is a few exceptions, but overall the pictures should look finished. This is a collection after all.
(More will be added as time goes by.)
Keep in mind, all work will be approved by staff of the club and or contributors. You can submit the same picture multiple times, but it will always be the same staff giving it a yes or no for the work to make it into the group.
Lastly, if you wish to see the club go super, I personally am collecting points on my DA page. I want this Kirby group to be the coolest Kirby group around!
That's it for now, lets get this group going!